Points of Interest
Public bathrooms are located where you see the female/male and wheelchair icon. They're next to the Children's Area on Lee Street, inside the Kent Square building, on the west side of Draper Road across from Bollo's in the Armory parking lot, in the alley between the Farmers Market and Main Street and behind the Public Safety Zone on the east side of Main Street next to the Post Office.
The Children's Area is in Zone D, at Lee Street and Draper Road. Many vendors also provide activities for children. Look for them under Vendors, Fun for Kids.
On Saturday between 10am-2pm the Blacksburg Junior Women's Club will be hosting a spot with supplies for kids to make edible cereal necklaces. For those kids with gluten allergies or for those kids that want to add something extra to their necklace, we will have paper "beads" for them to use to create their designs. Everything is FREE for kids and their parents to enjoy! Please come see us.
The Blacksburg Transit shuttle bus stops at the corner of Washington Street and Draper Road (right side of the map). This is where you'll get the bus back to the Chicken Hill parking lot.
The Main Stage is near College Avenue and Main Street (upper left of map). The Acoustic Stage is at the other end of the festival, on Main Street near Lee Street (Zone D). You'll find the Community Stage in the National Bank of Blacksburg parking lot on Roanoke Street in Zone C.
- Kent square Parking Garage - 10 ADA spaces available
- Squires Lot & Media Lot - ADA spaces available on Friday after 5pm and Saturday all day
- Roanoke Street between Draper Rd & Otey St - ADA spaces available
- Lee Street between Main Street & Church Street - ADA spaces available
- Progress St parking Lots (behind Post Office & Behind Sharkey's) - ADA Spaces available
- Chicken Hill Parking Lot with FREE Blacksburg Transit Shuttle